False assumptions about BTS members.

 





These will be a mixture of untrue facts and some things that many newer fans end up believing.


1.Taehyung vibe check


This joke is going out of hand, and it is blown out of proportion now, and it is making taehyung look cold or rude. He described his behaviour as his insecurity, and people use it as a joke. People even use their dislike towards other celebrities by projecting it over taehyung as he doesn't like them. He has been through a lot these past years and even before. He is called talentless and famous only for his looks; then he was hated for being mature(moody), then he was told to leave BTS right after they debuted, he lost his grandmother who had raised him and was not able to go to her funeral to see her last time. Why? Because he had a concert in another country. 


2. Jin is confident or narcissistic

Jin is not very confident; he does it for the army's entertainment to make army happy. Namjoon described jin as an introvert. Most introverts aren't selfish. We hear Jin saying World Wide Handsome, right? Even before and right now, he is insecure about his looks. He is not confident. He just says to make us laugh. He has always made the atmosphere calm and lighted with his jokes and personality. No matter what, he hides his pain. The time when V and Jin had an argument and members comforted V, not Jin. He told V, ‘I tend to stay energetic and happy in front of you guys because I don't want you guys to see my weakness. I am also tired and stressed. But I try my best to stay cheerful for you guys because I am the oldest. This made me respect him more!


3. Jungkook get scared of girls.

Jungkook is a grown man and even revealed he was in a relationship with a girl before. I don't think he gets scared of girls before, but he looked nervous around female idols. Jungkook was never able to live his teen years, not even a bit. He debuted at 15 and had to live up to the tough schedule and school work. Then, RM gave him the title of ‘Golden Maknae’ as in love, but We made a status for him. Now, he has to live up to this name no matter what. What happened to other idols like Jennie? When she made a mistake, her fans hated her. There is no hate to blinks, but I am scared that if jk ends up making the slightest mistake, ARMY will also back down against him. I want to see his bunny smile all the time. He got into stupid scandals past years. Fans did not like how he tattoed his hands; it was his interest. We should have supported him—no wonder why he is so less on socials now.


They worked so hard to get where they are right now. And I want all the hate to disappear. Leave them alone now.

Love you Bangtan.


ARMYS MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION CLICK HERE FOR STICKERS!



Comments

  1. Yes thanks leef bts a loon if you not Gan sy samthing nic .THY true thy best .I love my bts boys gam bak soon wil mis you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty!!! I think the people who believe in these false rumours should definitely read this page!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Generation Z obsession with K-pop

Next kpop giant NCT, TXT, ATEEZ or Stray Kids?